SALES ASSISTANT FOR PERRY AMSTERDAM ARENA- NEW STORE
Amsterdam Amsterdam 51 ArenA Boulevard 1101 DL 52.3130873 4.941309
Perry offers a unique mix of sports, lifestyle and adventure. The range includes a combination of leading brands such as Nike, Adidas and Under Armor and newcomers such as Kari Traa and Fjällräven. The Perry range not only consists of (sports) clothing and (sports) shoes, but also offers a variety of technical sports equipment and outdoor essentials.
Our employees have a genuine interest in the customer and always have the right product knowledge, which means they can optimally advise the customer and offer the right service.
We like to see employees continue to develop and offer various tools for this.
Within Perry we interact in an informal way, we are open to ideas and appreciate initiative.
Perry forms together with Aktiesport Sports Unlimited Retail BV, a subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion plc. With more than 2,500 stores in various formulas, JD is a leading multichannel retailer in sport fashion and adventure within Europe, but also in Asia, Australia and the USA. Perry is one of the Dutch formulas of JD. Perry has been in existence for 150 years and has more than 40 stores across the country.
Perry's Sales Assistant is a professional with a clear customer orientation, meeting the different working standards of our stores. For this reason, the sales assistant will be responsible for providing our customers the best service each time they come to our stores, guaranteeing procedures and ensuring all standards are applied depending on commercial politics, working as a team.
- To ensure an excellent and distinguishing customer service, in line with our business politics.
- To having into account our security, health and safety and anti-theft procedures in daily tasks.
- To guarantee the image of the store is consonant with Sprinter exclusivity in terms of cleanliness and visual standards of stores.
- To participate in the training process of new employees, ensuring compliance of retail induction elearnings and checklists.
- To ensure the correct implementation of PLVs, visual merchandising campaigns and participating in every merchandise daily replenishment, following weekly reports.
- Minimum VWO diploma (Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs)
- To live less than 20/30km away from the store.
- Passion for sports and sports fashion.
- Experience in retail/customer care is highly valuated
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career Progression.
- Company discount.
- Competitive salary.