Danish Online Copywriter
Aalsmeer Aalsmeer 247 Oosteinderweg 1432 52.2812499 4.7841878
Head Office NL
At a glance
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 2400 stores in Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Asia, Germany and Netherlands. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 28 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
We're looking for a Danish Online Copywriter
For our Multi-Channel Team we are currently looking for a French-Speaking Online Copywriter reporting to the Multi-Channel Marketing Lead, to be based in Aalsmeer, Netherlands.
- Working with the Multi-Channel Marketing team and local International team(s) to maintain the website content;
- Be able to translate and create where necessary, website contents and product description from English to French in a timely and efficient manner;
- Working within the Multi-Channel Marketing team in order to provide product descriptions on time for launches;
- Support the International Multi-Channel team to provide messaging which is both appropriate and effective to the local market.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic opportunity;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
The candidate will support the maintenance of the website and online activities for JD Sports. Translate/create product descriptions to go on the website and support the marketing activities by providing creative messaging adapted to the market. The remit of the role will include and not restricted to products descriptions, email newsletters, social media posts/replies and website marketing campaign messaging.
- Must be able to read and speak Danish and English;
- Experience with using Mircosoft Word and Excel;
- Good time management.
Head Office NL