COPYWRITER JD PORTUGAL
Alicante Alicante Avenida del Euro, 2 Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas 03114 38.343084 -0.566145
Head Office (Alicante)
If you love fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we want to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career in a lead company in the multu-brand sports retail in Iberia.
Do you join the team?
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size? we have more than 300 stores and 6000 employees.
JD is a specialist multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma and The North Face with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand. JD is an industry leading retail business with the best of physical and digital retail combined to give a compelling proposition which enables its consumers to shop seamlessly across all channels.
JD’s acknowledged strength in its core UK and Republic of Ireland markets is increasingly being complemented internationally with further significant progress in Europe and the Asia Pacific region and the recent entry into the United States.
To support the maintenance of the website and online activities for JD Sports. Translate/create product descriptions to go on the website and support the marketing activities by providing creative messaging adapted to the market. The remit of the role will include and not restricted to products descriptions, email newsletters, social media posts/replies and website marketing campaign messaging.
The workplace is in Headquarter JD Spain located in Alicante. Member of: Multi-Channel Department.
- Working with the Multi-Channel Marketing team and local International team(s) to maintain the website content.
- Be able to translate and create where necessary, website contents and product description from English to portuguese in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working within the Multi-Channel Marketing team in order to provide product descriptions on time for launches.
- Support the International Multi-Channel team to provide messaging which is both appropriate and effective to the local market.
- Bachelor's degree in Translation and Interpreting, Degree in English Language and Literature or Advertising and marketing Degree.
- Master or post-graduate certificates related in similar disciplines highly valued Spanish Bilingual and fluent English.
- Support International SEO department.
- Experience like a copywriter. Preferably in marketing department from retail sector.
- English & Portuguese level C1/Advance.
- Sports facilities
- Annual bonus
- Employee discount
Head Office (Alicante)