CRM Associate Denmark or Finland
Aalsmeer Aalsmeer 247 Oosteinderweg 1432 52.2812499 4.7841878
Head Office NL
At a glance
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 400 stores in Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 27 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
We’re looking for a Danish- or Finnish-speaking CRM Associate!
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Danish- or Finnish-speaking CRM Associate! The purpose of this role is to manage the customer database and CRM activity including email, SMS, push notifications, customer feedback, and customer retention, as well as driving database sign ups, customer reactivation, app downloads, and revenue and traffic targets for the Danish or Finnish Markets.
- Deploying and managing email marketing campaigns including weekly sends, automated sends and strategic campaigns that all contribute to targeted session, revenue and conversion figures.
- Managing database health to ensure deliverability and IP reputation are at targeted levels and make sure any actions for improvement are completed.
- Ensuring the database is growing according to the target and that appropriate activity is in place to constantly increase the database.
- Reviewing and learning from database growth activity to analyse results in order to constantly learn, test, improve and learn.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the JD Sports customer lifecycle to implement regular testing in order to optimise communications across all channels and at all touch points of the customer lifecycle.
- Defining, proposing and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans in line with trade, brand campaigns, JD campaigns and market relevant messages.
- Assist with the implementation of new business tools in order to develop the CRM output and return.
- Suggesting, testing and implementing measures to successfully reactivate lapsed and dormant customers.
- Working with the market multichannel team, merchandising teams and brand teams to plan promotional email campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
- Continued analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against market competitors and leading retailers to define market trends, customer behaviour and industry best practice.
- Develop a full email testing plan for across the entire email funnel in order to derive improvements for each stage of the journey to improve performance across all CRM KPIs.
- Manage 3rd party review services including Feefo and Trust Pilot to derive meaningful actions that aim to improve the customer experience and remove any customer pain points.
- Manage the fascia’s NPS surveys & strive to achieve a higher score each week. This also includes the monitoring and setting up of feedback requests to and from NPS respondents.
- Constantly stay up to date with new technology, competitor initiates and JD performance in order to highlight potential opportunities within CRM.
- Manage the market’s push notification communication plan to ensure the notifications effectively drive traffic, convert and feature relevant messages that support trade, brand and marketing initiatives.
- Analyse, monitor and test push notification results from send times, message formats and segments to ensure constant improvement is made to the communication plan.
- Create and implement an app download plan to reach targeted app downloads each week.
- Understand in detail effective mechanisms, channels, advertising and initiatives that can be used to increase the visibility of the app to drive downloads and usage amongst the target JD consumer.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Experience of CRM and email send programs is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of Excel and Google Docs would be valued.
- University graduate or equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential.
- Fluent in Danish/Finnish and English.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
- Full training on the job.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
Head Office NL