Influencer Outreach Assistant France
Aalsmeer Aalsmeer 247 Oosteinderweg 1432 52.2812499 4.7841878
Head Office NL
The company AT A GLANCE
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
The purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness and growth/engagement of social media channels using influencer marketing strategies. This will involve co-ordinating the successful implementation of the JD France social media influencer program. Day to day tasks will involve managing influencer relationships, seeding of content/product, organising/attending of influencer events and collaberation on campaigns. Agreed weekly KPIs will be reported on to monitor the success of ongoing influencer activity. Feedback on campaigns should be given and suggestions drawn on experience be provided
- Help formulate a strategic social media influencer strategy to increase brand awareness, social engagement, follower growth and website traffic.
- Identify, locate and engage with key social media influencers.
- Maintain database of influencers.
- Updating of gifting log and accurate record keeping of daily items sent.
- Running of competitions in collaboration with influencers.
- Seeding out of JD France created content appropriately across the influencer network.
- Managing the gifting delivery process to ensure accurate, timely and efficient arrival of products.
- Accompanying influencers to events and ensuring JD France message is pushed.
- Working closely with the wider Global Influencer department to ensure alignment across activations.
- Establish and track KPIs and best practices for performance evaluation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
- Expert knowledge about all aspects of influencer marketing
- Ability to help plan and run regular influencer events
- Experience working with a buying department on seeding product to key social influencers
- Development of networks that appeal to multiple consumer targets around key interests and shopping behaviours
- Involvement handling influencer contracts and relationships
- Working with third party brands on key influencer campaigns
- Fluent French and English.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
Head Office NL