MARKETING EXECUTIVE JD PORTUGAL
Alicante Alicante Avenida del Euro, 2 Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas 03114 38.343084 -0.566145
Head Office (Alicante)
If you love fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we want to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career in a lead company in the multu-brand sports retail in Iberia.
Do you join the team?
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size? we have more than 300 stores and 6000 employees.
JD is a specialist multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma and The North Face with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand. JD is an industry leading retail business with the best of physical and digital retail combined to give a compelling proposition which enables its consumers to shop seamlessly across all channels.
JD’s acknowledged strength in its core UK and Republic of Ireland markets is increasingly being complemented internationally with further significant progress in Europe and the Asia Pacific region and the recent entry into the United States.
The proposite of this role is to manage the content and digital marketing activities for JD Portugal's Multi-Channel sites/devices. Managing multiple marketing channels to deliver targeted traffic levels and supporting. To deliver the required growth as set out in the Multi-Channel budgets and to, at all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
The workplace is in Headquarter JD Spain located in Alicante. Member of: Multi-Channel Department.
- Managing onsite content and multi-channel marketing imagery
- Maintaining JD Portugal's multi-channel marketing calendar for all campaigns and activities
- Creating content briefs and working with merchandisers, production teams
- and design teams to manage workflows and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Complete regular KPI and marketing reports on the digital marketing channels and website performance.
- Maintain relationship with all digital marketing functions such as PPC, SEO,Social, CRM and Affiliates, supporting activity conducting on each channel.
- Work with the SEO Executive and Social Media Executive to develop, maintain and communicate with a base of bloggers and influencers, to support an outreach programme for improving search engine visibility.
- Support the Multi-Channel Lead and Affiliate Executive with communicating to the affiliate websites to ensure maximum availability of information to the network.
- Manage paid advertising through social media channels to drive traffic and sales
- Create email briefs by working with the merchandisers, production and design teams.
- Help determine the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the International Multi-Channel Marketing infrastructure to deliver the current and future needs of the International business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar.
- Skills and knowledge in Social Media Tools
- Skills and knowledge in an ecommerce environment
- 2 years working in a similar position.
- English & Portuguese level required: C1.
- Sports facilities
- Annual bonus
- Employee discount
Head Office (Alicante)