CONTENT EXECUTIVE JD ITALY & PORTUGAL
Alicante Alicante Avenida del Euro, 2 Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas 03114 38.343084 -0.566145
Head Office (Alicante)
If you love fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we want to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career in a lead company in the multu-brand sports retail in Iberia.
Do you join the team?
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size? we have more than 300 stores and 6000 employees.
JD is a specialist multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, Adidas, Puma and The North Face with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand. JD is an industry leading retail business with the best of physical and digital retail combined to give a compelling proposition which enables its consumers to shop seamlessly across all channels.
JD’s acknowledged strength in its core UK and Republic of Ireland markets is increasingly being complemented internationally with further significant progress in Europe and the Asia Pacific region and the recent entry into the United States.
The proposite of this role is to manage and improve the creative content across the JD Multi-channel estate. Coordinating both internal and third party creative resource, project management and delivery, plus ensuring creative consistency and best-in-class creative is executed across the board.
The workplace is in Headquarter JD Spain located in Alicante. Member of: Multi-Channel Department.
- Be the authority on all creative aspects of the JD Multi-channel estate, ensuring we achieve our goal of being a best-in-class E-Commerce site.
- Manage content launches to ensure timed content hits deadline.
- Working with the wider team to develop site improvements for JD that drive onsite conversion, view product and add to cart across desktop and mobile.
- Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across the full estate including desktop, mobile, app, kiosk, iPad and any additional digital builds. Making sure all of these channels are fully up to date with the latest campaign and marketing imagery.
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through to purchase.
- Continually monitor competitor activity and relevant creative sources for inspiration and share with the wider team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communication or similar.
- Skills and knowledge in Social Media Tools and CMS (Wordpress...).
- Knowledge of Graphic Design Toolser (Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Ilustrator, After Effects...).
- 2 years working in a similar position.
- English, Italian & Portuguese level required: C1.
- Sports facilities
- Annual bonus
- Employee discount
Head Office (Alicante)