Social Media Executive Austria
Aalsmeer Aalsmeer 247 Oosteinderweg 1432 52.2812499 4.7841878
Head Office NL
At a glance
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 1000 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 27 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
We're looking for a German-Speaking Social Media Executive
The purpose of this role is to work with the Multi-Channel Lead, Digitial Marketing Executive and Social Team maintain, improve and grow the social media channels for the JD Austria social channels.To produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing social media marketing campaigns and activity. To ensure JD Austria social media channels are kept up to date with content, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering for JD Austria across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other channels.
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
- Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer Care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions
- Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
- Work with the SEO team to develop and build a blogger outreach program that aims to get relevant coverage on well-regarded and quality blogs, to help build brand awareness, traffic and SEO.
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant/up to date content is being pushed out across all channels.
- Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
- Develop a paid social media strategy for the market that drives traffic to the website.
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred.
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage
- Must speak Austrian
Head Office NL