Supervisor - Mega Store, Stockholm
Stockholm Stockholm 37 Hamngatan 111 53 59.3312202 18.0674675999
Group at a glance
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervison of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Monitor staff service levels in order to maximise store sales.
- Utilise in store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
Training & Development
- Encourage personal progression throughout your store
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Thus, please apply in Eglish
- UK/International career progression
- Competitive salary
- Company discount
- Company pension