SENIOR PMO TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION
Alicante Alicante Avenida del Euro, 2 Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas 03114 38.343084 -0.566145
Head Office (Alicante)
If you love fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we want to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career in a lead company in the multu-brand sports retail in Iberia.
Do you join the team?
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size? we have more than 300 stores and 6000 employees.
Senior PMO Technology Transformation Leader will project plan and support business process research,
fact finding and lead discussions with Finance and IT department, business process analysis and
documentation while processing the design and producing.
Also it is required to develop relationships with key stakeholders including Technical Managers and the
Finance team and IT team. They will also be required to have an understanding and potential
relationship with the various sub-contractors involved in projects.
- Working closely with leadership, Operations, IT and finance to define requirements.
- Provide an summarise Business Analytics on marketing and digital.
- Support of newly established Project Management function across the two work streams:
- Traditional Off line finance and Online finance.
- Collaborative development and management of the Technology strategy and associated,
- multi-year, investment plans.
- Implementation and governance of the IT operating model.
- Handling the support functions across the portfolio.
- Ensuring common understanding of the purpose and goals of Technology activities and how
- Technology delivers business value .
- Transparency and predictable delivery of strategic objectives through global Project
- Management Office (PMO) capabilities.
- Aligning strategy and operational plans and maximize the value of investment.
- Developing organisational capability (people, processes, technology, knowledge).
- Developing processes and a planning timetable to ensure Technology strategy supports
- Corporate strategy.
- Experience at least of 5 years in a similar role in financial and IT environments.
- Engineering Degree or similar technical formation.
- English B2.
- Highly proficient IT Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS project.
- Availability to travel.
- Other languages will be valuable.
- Sports facilities
- Annual bonus
- Employee discount
Head Office (Alicante)