DIGITAL PMO LEAD
Alicante Alicante Avenida del Euro, 2 Polígono Industrial Las Atalayas 03114 38.343084 -0.566145
Head Office (Alicante)
If you love fashion and sports, at Iberian Sports Retail Group we want to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career in a lead company in the multu-brand sports retail in Iberia.
Do you join the team?
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone and Size? we have more than 300 stores and 6000 employees.
Digital Project Manager will be to set up an enterprise wide PMO function, ensuring that there is
sufficient rigour and governance, and that efficiency's are made to existing processes, freeing up
technical teams to do more technical work. There are a range of internal, enterprise projects that
need to be prioritised and delivered, in line with the broader corporate strategy.
Develop and management the Digital Project team in order to deliver required outcomes and get the
goals of the department, in the different Multichannel Projects (App, e-Commerce, Marketplaces...).
- Support Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting;
- Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio.
- Support the management of the transformation portfolio budget, monitoring expenditure, costs and reporting against originally defined budget.
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained as a lead PMO Manager.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain an operating model for strategic planning and the delivery of PMO capabilities.
- Develop and maintain the Technology strategy; capture strategic issues and the options for supporting and influencing the business strategy.
- Identification and resolution of issues, risks, dependencies across programmes and project
- Align the Technology function and other business units on the strategic value of technology to maximize the creation of business value.
- Translate Technology strategy and decisions into an agreed programmes and projects which will deliver strategic objectives with identifiable deliverables and resources to achieve the medium and long-term strategic objectives.
- Lead the execution of the Technology strategy through implementation of the IT operating model.
- Oversee overall project and operational plans and budgets required to support the Technology Strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage standard global policies, processes and tools for Portfolio,
- Programme and Project management to ensure:
- Provide value added information and insight required for effective decision making.
- Monitor and report progress against the strategy and operational plans.
- Training and coaching the PMO Team.
- At least 5 years experience of PMO in a retail fashion corporate.
- Experience of success within complex project environments.
- Experience in Multichannel projects.
- Excellent understanding of financial control processes (CAPEX and OPEX).
- Engineering Degree or similar technical formation.
- Highly proficient IT Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS project.
- English C1.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular Excel.
- Availability to travel
- Other languages will be valuable
- Sports facilities
- Annual bonus
- Employee discount
Head Office (Alicante)