Multi-Channel Executive size? Finland [based in NL]
Aalsmeer Aalsmeer Oosteinderweg 247-B 1432 AT
The company at a glance
Founded in Great Britain in 2000, size? is one of the most popular global suppliers of footwear, clothing and accessories from a collection of the best brands in the world.
Initially set up to introduce 'edgier' product collections before being offered by JD Sports stores is size? since then become a brand with its own specialties and exclusive products. size? has stores in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland France, Italy, Germany and Denmark.
We’re looking for a Finnish-speaking Marketing Associate @ size? !
The purpose of this job is to manage the web content and digital marketing activities for the size? International site. Managing onsite optimisation to deliver targeted traffic levels and improve site efficiency. To deliver the required growth as set out in the multi-channel budgets and to, at all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
- Managing onsite content and multi-channel marketing imagery;
- Ensuring content and translation of all e-commerce e-mail communication (order confirmations, delivery, abandoned basket etc.) are accurate;
- Maintaining the multi-channel marketing calendar for all campaigns and activities;
- Managing the social media strategy for the fascia across multiple social channels;
- Creating briefs and working with the merchandisers, production teams and design teams to manage workflows and ensure projects are delivered on time;
- Support the International Multi-Channel team to provide messaging which is both appropriate and effective to the local market;
- Weekly (and daily if required) KPI reporting for the site using the chosen analytics package;
- Maintain relationship with all digital marketing managers such as PPC, SEO, Social, CRM and Affiliates, which are managed by a central team servicing all group fascias;
- Help determine the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the International Multi-Channel Marketing infrastructure to deliver the current and future needs of the International business;
- Completing all product copy with 100% accuracy and in a manner which helps maximise sales and SEO.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills;
- Conscientious, organised and thorough with a drive to constantly improve ways of working;
- Previous experience working in the Retail industry or other fast paced environments would be advantageous;
- Fluent in Finnish;
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Staff discount in all of our size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The opportunity to work from home two days a week;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility;
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you to the head office based in Aalsmeer and back from Schiphol.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.